Today I’ll be sharing a quick wedding guest makeup look using minimal makeup. This is for all those beauties out there who prefer subtle and a barely there makeup. You can amp up or tone down this look as per your preferences if you recreate it!
- Maybelline New York ‘Fit Me’foundation ( Natural buff) +Cetaphil moisturizer Since my skin felt a little dry I mixed very little about a pea size of foundation with a lot of moisturizer.
- Maybelline New York ‘Fit Me’ concealer ( Medium) Used very little of this in the undereye area. I used my fingers to blend the foundation as well as a concealer. This is one trick you can use so that you apply a very sheer layer of base makeup on the skin for a natural look.
- Plum Natur Studio Kajal Used it on the waterline to define my eyes
- Maybelline Hyper GlossEyeliner (Gold) To line the upper lid. This gave a very nice defined festive look to the eyes.
- Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Eyeshadow Palette-Sea (OPTIONAL) Used the bright blue shade under my lower waterline to add a pop of colour since the dupatta I wore had a blue colour. You could skip this step if you feel this is too bright for your taste.
- Nicka K Blush Duo Applied it to my cheeks to add some colour. This a very warm orangish coral shade, paired really well with the eyes and lips.
- Faces Ultime Pro Lip crayon (Spiced Latte) This is a very flattering warm brown nude shade for medium to wheatish skin tones that is very understated but still quite eye-catching!
Overall, I had fun creating this really easy and subtle look. You can replace the foundation and concealer with something more sheer like a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. You can pair this with a variety of outfits and modify it as per your interests. Hope you found this helpful!
Please follow for beauty updates!