Today I’m sharing a bright cut crease look using very affordable products and the Sivanna baked eyeshadow I recently got.
- Maybelline New York ‘Fit Me’foundation ( Natural buff) Used it as a base all over the face.
- Maybelline New York ‘Fit Me’ concealer ( Medium) Used it to conceal my undereye area and a little bit of redness on cheeks and nose. Also, used it under and above my brows to give them a more defined look.
- Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal ( Super black) Used it on the waterline
- Lakme Gloss Artist Eyeliner To line the upper lid. Not really a liquid liner person, nevertheless, I did use it in this look for creating a winged eye for dramatic eyes. I have previously reviewed it HERE.
- Maybelline New York Falsies Push up Drama Mascara Applied two coats for dramatic lashes. I have reviewed it HERE.
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eyeshadow Palette ( French Rose) Used the mauve brown shade to define my crease area and the shimmery golden shade in the inner corner of my eyes near the tear duct area. More pictures and review of this palette is HERE
- Sivanna Baked Eyeshadow Used it on the lid with a wet brush as it gives more pigmentation that way.
- Maybelline V Face Blush & Contour Kit (Peach) Applied it on my cheeks to add some colour. This a very fresh peachy pink shade reviewed HERE.
- Bahama Mama Bronzer from theBalm To contour my face and give it a sculpted look!
- Maybelline New York Fashion Brow Duo Shaper (Brown) Used the powder to fill the gaps in my brows.
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Highlighter (Brick Rosegold) Used the upper two shades on the high points of my cheeks, under my eyebrows and on the nose as well as the Cupid’s bow for a glow.
- Maybelline Creamy Matte lipstick (Touch of Spice) Went for a nude pinkish brown shade as the eye makeup was quite intense.
For the cut crease look:
First I defined the crease area with the Lakme eyeshadow, restricting the colour only to the crease after which I applied concealer all over the lid to give the cut crease effect and then used a compact to set it. Lastly, I applied the Sivanna eyeshadow on the lid making sure the sharp divide is maintained between the crease and lid!
This is the finished look! Hope you all found this interesting.
Please follow for beauty updates!